In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
In short, we’re keeping the best of what we’ve learned over the past 16 months. Our goal will always be high-quality healthcare for your pets and exceptional client service for you. We kindly ask that you show us some patience and grace as we navigate this logistical change. We’ve been here the whole pandemic, making changes as needed so we could continue to be here for you and your pets and this will surely be another adjustment!
Here are some notes to help navigate this transition:
- Curbside services are still available. Just let us know if you prefer this when booking your appointment!
- Prescription and food pick-ups, surgery check-ins, and technician appointments will remain curbside.
- Masks are required for all clients and staff.
- One person per pet will be allowed into the practice.
- When arriving for your appointment, give us a call from your car and a skilled team member will be escorted directly to the exam room.
- We do ask anyone who has been sick or in contact with someone with COVID to alert us and we’ll assist you with making appropriate alternative arrangements.
- The team appreciates your understanding and promises that we will still provide the same warm and compassionate vet experience you have come to expect from us.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 209-538-1911. We all look forward to seeing you. It’s been way too long!